fun stuff 838 fun stuff 838

In all honesty, though...

Battery, you can trust the doctors. They won't give you a shot. Now come on down from that tree, there's food inside the hospital, I promise!

greydigger responds:

I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT, YOU JUST WANT ME TO GO IN THERE SO THEY CAN GIVE ME A SHOT WHEN I'M NOT LOOKING.

fun stuff 046 fun stuff 046

That was superb, as was to be expected.

In all honesty, how do you do it? It's like each new fun stuff you submit is better than the one before. Well played.

CabbageClock responds:

It's because I'm great.

Sonne 2 Sonne 2

Sweet merciful crap

That has to be the best soundtrack ever.

fun stuff 987 fun stuff 987

holy shit, dude

that rulz

CabbageClock responds:

no, you rule. damn right.

fun stuff 867 fun stuff 867

Yummy

Mmm...Jew piles...

fun stuff 011 fun stuff 011

Please

Please don't let my brain explode.

fun stuff 666 fun stuff 666

Whoa, dude

I liked the frowning sun. It truly tied the whole act together, and made it complete.

F8L responds:

I liked the part where the guy was all like "You killed my pa, I'ma kill you" and then the other guy was all like "Fart, you ass cunt, I don't give a titty lick what you think." and then they was all shooting and shit and that kid got a bullet in his ass and they was all like "ONOS WE PUT A BULLIT IN HIMS ASS!" and then they cried but first the pale crow of Lexington Carter came and stoled the show by gettting his exact revenge on Sherrif McDoodlefuck and then the towns people were all like "OH MAH GAWD! OH MAH GAWD! YOU HAVE SAVVVVVED US AGAIN CROW!" and I was like :) Sweet do that again please.

fun stuff 893 fun stuff 893

Mmm

Seizurealicious.

Super Chicken Super Chicken

Blatant rip-off.

This is just a clone of RCColaClock's Fun Stuff 123.

It's Christmas Time In NG It's Christmas Time In NG

Wow.

I never knew my hair looked so awesome. Damn.